What is your favorite iPhone app?

A couple more apps to add to my favorites list.

1) NFL Superfan
2) DSLRemote
3) ooTunes

Slacker radio.

More formats and better sound quality than Satellite radio, and it's free or $48 if you want to go without the 1 commercial per half hour and get unlimited skips. I went for the package myself, in comparison to SiriusXM's yearly price it's a bargain. And you get more music formats that satellite radio can't touch. Plus make your own stations for whatever is missing.

1. ooTunes (best OTA radio app...works on Edge, 3G, and WiFi)
  2. MLB
  3. Hava Player (similar to Sling)
  4. iTrailMap (for us AVID Snow Skiers. Maps to just about every resort)
  5. XMSirius
  6. Teacher Pick (a cool equity card/pop cycle stick app for randomly selecting students in your class).

Last edited:
My fav is not having an iphone.. bottom line u cant beat my $30.00/mo SERO plan on Sprint

One of my favorites used to be the Mobile Banking app.

I say used to be because they ruined it. Previous version showed check number, payee, date and amount all on the transaction history screen. Now it just shows partial check number and amount. I have to click every single transaction to find the actual check number and date. Takes about five times longer to reconcile my checkbook now.

My rant for today: why do software developers always think making something harder to use is a "good" thing?

BTW I tried completely deleting, downgrading to the previous version I had thankfully saved a copy of, and reactivating. It is unstable and I had to add it to the VOIPover3G exception list because it decided it didn't like running on 3G anymore. Probably they changed something in the network settings at the bank after the update had been pushed out to everybody.

GasBag finds gas stations, SitOrSquat finds bathrooms, ...
I used GasBag quite a bit at first, but people switched to a different Gas Price app. Since everyone stopped contributing to GasBag, all the gas stations near me show "dashes" for their prices. :(

This thread has seemed to have died but there has to be people out there that have found some more cools iPhone apps to share.

Redfin for real estate. Better than Zillow, which I also have.

Looking for another home (probably keep this current home as a rental), so we have been using these two apps.

Amex - Manage your American Express account(s)

WootWatch - Woot.com's IPhone app

Blastr - SciFi TV/Movie Headlines

Coin Dozer - Crazy Addictive video version of those Boardwalk games that ate all your quarters

Amazon.com - Useful app for finding hard to find items on the go

Chipotle - Order your burrito via the app and pick it up in a jiffy without the wait

Cobra Command - Old Laserdisc Game from the 1980's era arcade makes a huge download, but let's you relive those arcade days without all the continues

G4 - Get content from the Geek's TV channel of choice

MyCoke - Enter those CocaCola bottle cap codes on the go

OpenTable - Make restaurant reservations

SatelliteGuys - You HAVE downloaded this already, right?

Sit or Squat - Find RestRooms near your location (Plus they are graded on how nice/nasty they are)

Taxi Magic - Haven't used this yet, but it will supposedly dispatch a cab to your location

Risk - Bar None, the most addictive game on my IPhone. If you love the board game, this will drain your battery right quick as you play it to death (sidenote - for you XBox owner's, run don't walk, and pick up Risk: Factions! off of the XBox Live Arcade - Crazy addictive and fun with neat twists on the original formula)

AutoPilot (The USA Today version) - a Free travel app that holds your itinerary and tracks airline flights (without the $10 fee that the dedicated flight tracker apps charge)

Unlike the Android favorite app thread this one is not a sticky so people don't see it as much when it scrolls off the first page.

Two of my favorites lately are Spinzizzle and Solitaire City.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts