What kind of deals have Dtv "mover" customers received?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Khurram

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 28, 2005
Since I have just moved to a new place and luckily will be able to keep my directv setup i'm wondering what kind of deals people have gotten when moving.

I know they offer a free hddvr upgrade (probably with a 2 year up on my contract I'm assuming) but I already have 2 hd-dvr's and do not need a third.

Any chances they would just apply a 200.00 credit to my account?

I'd be interested to hear what other members have been able to get of out them as far as credits/discounts/equipment etc.

Any chance I could get the current new customer special of 5 months free with the ST pacakge?

I doubt you would get any kind of $ credit. I also doubt they would do the NFL/Premier promo.

You should get a free receiver upgrade (if wanted) and some free months of Showtime/Starz/HBO.

That's it, I wouldn't expect any other compensation.

Any mover conection is a free install and 2 year commitment.

I doubt you would get any kind of $ credit. I also doubt they would do the NFL/Premier promo.

You should get a free receiver upgrade (if wanted) and some free months of Showtime/Starz/HBO.

How long do you have to be with Direct before you can use the free mover? I am getting Direct installed this week and I might have to move for business in the next month or so. I don't want to cancel the install because I got the free HD for life and two free HD receivers under the old promotion. Would they also do a free HD receiver upgrade too?

Any chance I could get the current new customer special of 5 months free with the ST pacakge?

I'd guess if you are off contract you might get it through retentions. If not, cancel and sign up under your spouse and get it with new receivers to boot.

when it got to be right before football season last year we did have an offer of the get nflst and get free premier .

Regular offer now is 3 months free of sho/starz with a reciever upgrade if he qualifies.

How long do you have to be with Direct before you can use the free mover? I am getting Direct installed this week and I might have to move for business in the next month or so. I don't want to cancel the install because I got the free HD for life and two free HD receivers under the old promotion. Would they also do a free HD receiver upgrade too?

to get a free movers you have to be at the same address for 1 year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts