What one should I choose?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Can you point me in the right direction as to a good FTA system ?
any help would be great.
thanks

Check out the systems at Sadoun. VERY reasonable, and they even have a 2% off code in their forum area. I bought the S-1 system and it will be here today. With some cable and waht nots, it was only $230ish with shipping!

Considering this is the FTA area, of course we will say FTA. thats like going to a Ford fan site and saying "should I get a Ford or a Chevy"

My suggestion is to do some reading on FTA. There are good threads here. Check out the below link to see what you can get 24/7 on FTA and see if it is worth the time & effort. There are "feeds" that are not documented but that takes some patience. If you are looking for a simple plug and play, FTA probably isnt for you.

http://www.global-cm.net/MPEGlistKuBandUS.html

Thanks for the info all they do have some great deals. Are the motorized systems good as far as the motors holding up?

I've used a motorized system for 2+ years now with no issues (and it can get cold here in Minnesota)

The fact that you are considering a HDDVD i take it that you want to consider the HD content that you can get with a FTA setup?

In that case, you should invest in a C-band dish if possible ( more content there)and at least a receiver that does HD and 4:2:2 (Quali or maybe a DBV card)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)