What Religious Channel Do you Want Added?

Glorystar1

Glorystar1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 28, 2007
Roseville, California
What religious TV or Radio stations would like to see available with a Glorystar Christian satellite system? Do you have a favorite station that is not currently available? Maybe they are a local TV or radio station that should be available to all of North America or maybe a national or international station that are not currently available by Free to Air.

Last edited:
E

esteps

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Jun 13, 2006
I would like to have Sacred Favorites Radio (currently on Sky Angel).
esteps

What religious TV or Radio stations would like to see available with a Glorystar Christian satellite system? Do you have a favorite station that is not currently available? Maybe they are a local TV or radio station that should be available to all of North America or maybe a national or international station that are not currently available by Free to Air.

Pepper

Pepper

DVR Addict~Mad Scientist
Supporting Founder
Mar 16, 2004
Satsuma, AL
FamilyNet (owned by Southern Baptist Convention) - though they have already declared themselves to NOT be a Christian network at some point in the past to try to get around the SA/E* agreement.

Glorystar1

Glorystar1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 28, 2007
Roseville, California
AON (Apostolic Oneness Network) has been added to the Glorystar channel line-up last Friday 3.30.2007!

Last edited:
icstephen

icstephen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 4, 2005
Canton, Oh
Miracle Network? Thats on IA5 11966 transponder (same as Russia Today & Word Network)

naw this is the one on SC (299) they have some good shows on there, most of the problem I have with allot of the FTA channels is that they are wall to wall preachers 24/7 which is fine, I would just like to see some other programming. "The christian channel" (TCC) seems to have a ballance of both.

M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Christian channel is on 399 on SC ;)

They do have a good mix of programming

B

bonscott87

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 27, 2004
My wife would love any and all music channels you can get your hands on. She likes the ones that are on XM for example.

Also there is the "Worship" channel (I think it's called that) that plays music and videos. It's a subchannel of the local PAX station but it's iffy getting it OTA. That would be a good one to add.

stilllearning

stilllearning

SatelliteGuys Guru
Dec 12, 2006
Michigan
Thanks for the link Iceberg. I have another one I thought of after yesterday's post:

Total Living Network (TLN)