Perry Mason
Lone Ranger
Branded
and one more..

Hopalong Cassidy

RADAR

Last edited:
Magic Static,

You must like the same stuff that I do... Without looking at your list nor you mine, we both cited Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom!

"I'll stay up here in the helicopter while Jim wrestles for his life with this 34 foot anaconda in the swamp!" Ha Ha Ha!

RADAR

I do not remember if it was a good show or not...
Does anyone remember that Mel Brooks Robin Hood spoof "When Things Were Rotten"?

Banacek
it was the nbc mystery movie wednesday nights and only on for 2 seasons.
I managed to tape a few when they were on hallmark murder after midnite years ago,but they were hacked up to add more commercials.

Banacek
it was the nbc mystery movie wednesday nights and only on for 2 seasons.
I managed to tape a few when they were on hallmark murder after midnite years ago,but they were hacked up to add more commercials.

My mom used to love Banacek.. I saw it on once or twice last year I think, then it went away. I wanted to record them for my mom along with Colombo.
If I could have supplied her with those and McMillian and Wife, she would have been on Cloud 9..

My mom used to love Banacek.. I saw it on once or twice last year I think, then it went away. I wanted to record them for my mom along with Colombo.
If I could have supplied her with those and McMillian and Wife, she would have been on Cloud 9..

Margot Kidder was in the episode "1 million the hard way",she kids Banacek about his name,comparing it to superman.
She later went on to play Lois Lane in the superman movie
George Peppard refused to do a 3rd season because he didn't want his ex wife to get more $$$$$
He could have gone on for years.

I see a lot of votes for Moonlighting.. That used to be one of my favorites shows. I haven't seen that in ages...

suspense would be nice..

Kraft Suspense Theater? They used to air that on RTV. But they seemed to only repeat about 6-8 episodes over and over. :(

I really liked that show a lot. I wanted to see them all, actually I wanted to record them all.
There was one episode that I really liked "Portrait of an Unknown Man"..

Clint Walker... Mmmmmm hmmm.... :D

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

They don't make guys like that anymore.. :(

I've been watching 12 O'Clock High on MeTV (the original ones w/ Robert Lansing were the best), would also like to see McHale's Navy and Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea again...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts