What sat is this?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
Pushed the little 7.5 c-band as far east as it would go and blind-scanned.
Only one channel and my polarotor will have to be twisted as its not moving polarity any more now.
TVes at 4069 pol unk, SR 4592. Looks like educational, cartoon in spanish
Not on lyngsat that I can find.
Thks

? Don't know yet, this is uncharted country for me, never had a dish further east than 58.
I found 45, compared the channel list to lyngsat and it checked, then I went about 10clicks east of that, and this one channel is all I get. Have to make sure my feedhorn is set to where it can
rotate around far enough for both polarities . That 45 sat came in really good, surprised me.
edit>
I wonder if some of these c-band sats use circular, lyngsat doesnt say

qwert I think you're right, I wasn't as far east as I thought. Just hit 55 so I know where I am pointed now!Thanks

? Don't know yet, this is uncharted country for me, never had a dish further east than 58.
I found 45, compared the channel list to lyngsat and it checked, then I went about 10clicks east of that, and this one channel is all I get. Have to make sure my feedhorn is set to where it can
rotate around far enough for both polarities . That 45 sat came in really good, surprised me.
edit>
I wonder if some of these c-band sats use circular, lyngsat doesnt say

turbosat, you did find intelsat 705@50W and it is a circular sat. that is the only channel i am able to get on that sat too. the other sat i can get over that way is NSS 806@40.5w and that is circular also. lyngsat does list the tp's as R and L for circular. hope this helps alittle

Yep i did hit 40degrees, had no idea I could do that here. Got several channels on that one but nothing much unscrambled. Looks like I could go another 20degrees or so further east before I
hit a tree top.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)