What sorts of discounts are available for old customers?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

maleman

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 2, 2005
I've lost a lot money in recent months and I really need to lower my payments. I need to get as much discount as I can. Right now I'm paying about $97 for plus HD dvr pack plus sports pack. The DVR, HD service and sports pack are a must. I have three receivers.

This is most likely a case by case situation. You need to call and ask what they can do for you.

Do you really need three receivers? Maybe a receiver can be shared with multiple TVs.

Thanks. I called them and was able to get about $15 off. I'll save a little bit more when I bundle up. It seems like they're getting a lot of calls.

Sorry for th Hijack as it's not time for it's own thread just yet.

Speaking of bundling up, I talked to T today regarding an existing bundle I have & wanted to know the price savings for adding the triple play with cellular service. While they were certainly gracious & slashed some prices all they wanted to talk about was at first adding Dish network. When I told them no way because I liked DirecTv they quickly told me about their upcoming relationship with them. They made it a point in my notes to contact me once this relationship kicks off but I always figured existing D customers would be off limits as that could quickly cause cannibalism on the bottom line unless D will be getting something back from T's services. I think this new relationship will get very interesting after February.

Sorry for th Hijack as it's not time for it's own thread just yet.

Speaking of bundling up, I talked to T today regarding an existing bundle I have & wanted to know the price savings for adding the triple play with cellular service. While they were certainly gracious & slashed some prices all they wanted to talk about was at first adding Dish network. When I told them no way because I liked DirecTv they quickly told me about their upcoming relationship with them. They made it a point in my notes to contact me once this relationship kicks off but I always figured existing D customers would be off limits as that could quickly cause cannibalism on the bottom line unless D will be getting something back from T's services. I think this new relationship will get very interesting after February.

Who is T ?

I assume AT&T as "T" is their stock ticker symbol and they have contract relations with DirecTV along with everything else the poster mentions. No t sure why everyone must adopt odd shorthand and/or abbreviations as opposed to just typing this out for the ease of knowledge and understanding.

E = Echostar = Dish

D = DirecTV

T = AT&T

Just type it out for goodness sake.

Sorry,

American Telephone & Telegraph is advertised as ATT & simply brought down to T in my world. I'll either type out the full names or add footnotes for future posts.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts