What subchannel would you like to have come to your local market?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Now that Get TV has replaced Antenna TV on KRON 4.3 here in San Francisco, we'd love to have another station pick up Antenna TV. Those late night Johnny Carson shows are priceless, and now we're missing them.
Yeah I'd hate to see anyone lose Antenna. Media made a boo boo when launching get on KRON knowing that Univision already had it on Channel 14.

Fox4kc is owned by Tribune that has a deal with Comet but Tribune could be selling Networks. Accuweather use to be Sub channel of KMBC that's know METV. KAJF could take Mundomax from KSMOTV,added Spanish Channels and so on. KSHB/KMCI could add Telemundo,Aztec America because other Scripps have them. KCTV5/KC Star could do a channel because a deal between both them meaning 24/7 local News Channel. St. Joesph is to have a DTV America Station so is Topeka,Jefferson City,Columbia to. Some Hearst stations have Exstrella TV.

KUKC is a Univision channel no Sub Channels yet. Woft-ld has added some channels. Orlando has Hearst,Cox and so on. KCKS-LD has 10 channels. KCTV5 none. Same with Kolr10 in Springfield,MO.

I emailed the local station program directors and advised them of my wishes for other subchannels last night. The NBC affiliate emailed me back in minutes. She said they had actually studied adding ION last week, but since they already have ME and Movies! added to the NBC broadcast they didn't think they had the bandwidth to support it. :( I'll be interested to see if I get a response from the CBS affiliate. They only have CW as a sub-channel.

KCMN-LD KC area so far another QVC so hope 42.1-5 are non Spanish/Shopping ones. Would take Accuweather,PBJ,My Family Network,Tuffy TV or so on.
Also Topeka has added 2 DTV America stations but no Channels yet but like Shopping,Soanish Channels might fill channels.

Well if you like Laff, Grit, Escape, Bounce your in for some good stuff because BOUNCE extended the contract to Nexstar stations that already have it and a bunch more will get 1 up to 4 of these subchannels. LAFF is coming to me..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)