What to do with Satellite Dishes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tiplernorth

Original poster
Apr 12, 2009
Northern Wisconsin
Newbie , here and if wrong place please move ...
leaving Directv and wondering where do I go with the Satellite Dishes , landlord says he doesn't want them but he does want the poles

thanks

Newbie , here and if wrong place please move ...
leaving Directv and wondering where do I go with the Satellite Dishes , landlord says he doesn't want them but he does want the poles

thanks

You own the dish, so do with it as you please.

Made a stand for mine and carry it in the rv. I have seen dish dishes used for direct tv at football tailgates - still containing the lnb of course.

Pizza holder.

:up good idea :)

I recently called my fireman friend to remove my old C-Band dish so he could use it in his backyard for a large tarp/camping cover gear washing/drying stand. "RIP" . Those were the days.....even without digital Satt.....getting the NFL games, MSG/Sportschannel feeds, NASA feeds.

dcowboy7, they're imploding Texas Sta on Apr 11 7am CDT. "Memories" :) I'll be watching from my roof since I'm about 5 miles from the Sta. Brings back watching games at that Sat for me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)