Team HD
Travel Channel
TV One
WE tv
Wealth TV
WGN America
World Fishing Network
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Not that I'm going to go out and eat worms and broken glass over it but actually I think you need to check your list unless you're stuck on the HD aspect. I get G4, HSN, Lifetime, Lifetime Movie Network, Travel Channel (though not the HD version which I would like), and Style just to name a few from DirecTV so I'm not sure how you put your list together. :confused: Of course I'm not sure if all of these are available in HD and quite frankly I could care less about the majority of them. Watching HSN in HD is not exactly my cup of tea.

Last edited:
What about all the HD premiums that are currently missing? You list is not even close to being complete.

Not that I'm going to go out and eat worms and broken glass over it but actually I think you need to check your list unless you're stuck on the HD aspect. I get G4, HSN, Lifetime, Lifetime Movie Network, Travel Channel (though not the HD version which I would like), and Style just to name a few from DirecTV so I'm not sure how you put your list together. :confused: Of course I'm not sure if all of these are available in HD and quite frankly I could care less about the majority of them. Watching HSN in HD is not exactly my cup of tea.

First thing he states is "All these in HD"... that's what is missing, not the actual SD stations.

Many of those channels show little or no HD programming. D* can wait as far as I am concerned. But, I would like more of the premiums added.

The HD version, of course they have the SD.
and No I didn't add the premiums for they cost even more money and not worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
and No I didn't add the premiums for they cost even more money and not worth it.

So the topic is "What I am missing". There are millions out there that do su to some of the premiums and it is worth it to them.

All these in HD
AMC
E! Entertainment Television
ESPNU
Fuse
G4
Game HD
Hallmark Movie Channel
HSN
IFC
Jewelry
Lifetime
Lifetime Movie Network
Mav TV
Outdoor Channel
QVC
RFD HD
Style Network
Team HD
Travel Channel
TV One
WE tv
Wealth TV
WGN America
World Fishing Network
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
all CRAP IMO. Give me expanded HD premiums

For AMC, only cable companies carry it. No U-Verse, FiOS, E* or D*. I've seen some people theorize that because it is owned by Rainbow Media, which is part of Cablevision, that there is an effort to keep AMC HD from non cable providers. Who knows if that is really the case.
noidea.gif

The HD version, of course they have the SD.

You've got to be kidding. We pay good money for our premium channels and deserve the HD versions, as opposed to the pedestrian channels you listed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)