What will my service cost

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

GOHAWKS

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 29, 2005
Sioux City,Iowa
I currently have SD with the 180 package, I would like to upgrade to the HD Gold with the possibillity of the 2 Movies package for $20 dollars, along with locals.
Also the platinum is a possibility, because of the possible DVR fee being waived? (I think)
I would like to trade in my 322 which would leave me with a 522 and a new 622, I think this is allowed. Both which would be leased.
Sorry to ask you guys this but I've gotten 2 different answers from 2 different CSR (kind of not surprising), I understand the $199 charge for the 622 but they couldn't tell me if the $100 rebate would work for me or not, not a big deal about the $100 but would like to have a handle on monthly total,kind of frustrating, I also think that they have to switch my superdish to a dish 1000.
If I don't go with the Platinum will I have 2 DVR fees and and a $5 additional receiver fee.
Thanks for your time, I couldn't get a straight answer from CSR's

I have the dish platinum with 2 leased 622's. Here is what I get as a monthly bill:
LEASED RECEIVER FEE 6.0
DISHHD PLATINUM W/ LOCALS 104.99
DISH NETWORK DVR SERVICEFEE 0.0
DISH NETWORK DVR SERVICEFEE 0.0
LEASED RECEIVER FEE 6.0
Total is 116.99 per month
Since they came out with the new packages the Platinum seems to be the best deal if you go with Silver/Gold and anything involving movies. Having no DVR service in my case takes 12.00 off the bill. I think if I went Silver with HBO only I'd be at about 105.00. If I went Gold with HBO I'd be approx the same as going Platinum. It disturbs me a little that I get a lot of programing that I just have little use for, but Platinum gives me StarzHD and ShowtimeHD as "extras" for basically the same price. And with NatGeoHD only on Gold or above it only makes sense in my case to go platinum.

ived been having the same thoughts also, i have a 622 and a 525, and i currently subscribe to hd silver plus hbo,plus dish latino bonus pack and the superstations , and my bill is $113. plus i forgot that i dont have land line so im being charged for that also . but anyways i thought about jumpin to platinum and dropping superstations and dish latino.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts