What would you ask A-Rod in today's press conference?

He's the Latino version of Wayne Newton.... "Mr. Puerto Rico" :D

Please......Wayne Newton has NOTHING on me!! That damn 60+ year old stiff. I have pavers in my backyard that can move more than he does!;)

And yes, I was a salsa dance instructor in the 80s for Arthur Murray's dance studio.

No shame in my game baby....while you guys were displaying your macho-ness at the bar....I was dancing with your girl....LOL!!!:D

Please......Wayne Newton has NOTHING on me!! That damn 60+ year old stiff. I have pavers in my backyard that can move more than he does!;)

And yes, I was a salsa dance instructor in the 80s for Arthur Murray's dance studio.

No shame in my game baby....while you guys were displaying your macho-ness at the bar....I was dancing with your girl....LOL!!!:D

Thanks for that, I hate dancing.

One more thing... I have NEVER pulled out my "junk" at the bar! Well, one time, but she closed the bar first.;)

I was a salsa dance instructor in the 80s for Arthur Murray's dance studio.

No shame in my game baby....while you guys were displaying your macho-ness at the bar....I was dancing with your girl....

I'm not going to question salsa's ability on the dance floor.

That's like questioning his hatred for Al Davis.