What would you ask A-Rod in today's press conference?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
I have an interesting thing to ask everyone, seeing that everyone has agreed that Peter Gammons turned into an A-Rod fan boy when he interviewed him when he "came clean" about PED use, what 3 questions would you ask? I would like to keep it just to 3. I know alot of people would ask him WHO supplied him, but you ALL know full well THAT he will never give that up, so here is MY three:

1) Seeing that you were already considerd THE BEST player at the time, if not one of the best, WHAT did you think you were gonna accomplish by taking PEDs?

2) Would you and the rest of the players AGREE to ALL types of PED testing INCLUDING HGH?

3) Do you think that Jose Canseco was telling the truth in his book when he stated MORE than 50% of the players were using some kind of PED?

1. Seeing that many consider the baseball record books as sacred, do YOU feel that said record books have been violated by PED offenders?

2. Are you worried about any friction between yourself and your Yankee teammates........namely Derek Jeter?

3. How do YOU feel about several players suggestion that the other 103 players should be outed?

1) In the past, you said you have respect for the game and I'd imagine you respect the law. Do you consider yourself a cheater for using PED's?

2) In the Gammons interview, you only admitted to using PED's during your 3-year tenure with the Texas Rangers from '01-'03. Can you say on record right now that you've unequivocally, never used PED's, including HGH or any designer steroid as a Mariner or a Yankee?

3) If this story never leaked and you became the all time home run king and a first ballot Hall Of Fame selection, would you have felt guilty giving your speech at Cooperstown, accepting your place in the HOF and surpassing statistics achieved by players who played the game the right way such as Hank Aaron?

Damn, excellent question guys!!!!:up Let me add a little to the mix...what do you think he would answer your question with. REMEMBER, this is IN YOUR OPINION....we don't know for sure what the answers are....

1. Did you inject yourself or did someone else inject you?

2. How did you get the "substances" you took?

3. Did you use these "substances" during the season, only the offseason, or both?

1. Did you inject yourself or did someone else inject you?

2. How did you get the "substances" you took?

3. Did you use these "substances" during the season, only the offseason, or both?

I highly doubt that you would get an answer to your 1st two simply because you and me and anyone else would follow-up with a "who" question and they would NEVER give that up.

I highly doubt that you would get an answer to your 1st two simply because you and me and anyone else would follow-up with a "who" question and they would NEVER give that up.
I agree, but considering he's already been caught lying I would be much more interested in hearing answers to direct questions like these, than philosophical or opinion-based questions...

1) In the past, you said you have respect for the game and I'd imagine you respect the law. Do you consider yourself a cheater for using PED's?

2) In the Gammons interview, you only admitted to using PED's during your 3-year tenure with the Texas Rangers from '01-'03. Can you say on record right now that you've unequivocally, never used PED's, including HGH or any designer steroid as a Mariner or a Yankee?

3) If this story never leaked and you became the all time home run king and a first ballot Hall Of Fame selection, would you have felt guilty giving your speech at Cooperstown, accepting your place in the HOF and surpassing statistics achieved by players who played the game the right way such as Hank Aaron?

I asked my questions the way I did to get a definitive answer. He has no wiggle-room out of any of them.

If he answers the way I think he should, this will be concluded.....

1) "YES, I was cheating by using PED's". If he answers No, this will mean he doesn't think there is anything wrong with using steroids.

2) If he answers "No, I've never used PED's outside of Texas", he will now be on record to saying he was/is clean in NY and Seattle. If anything else comes out in the future in contrary to this, he will be ruined forever.

3) Whether he answers Yes or No to this question will reveal a lot about his character and to how regretful he really is or is not.

I asked my questions the way I did to get a definitive answer. He has no wiggle-room out of any of them.

If he answers the way I think he should, this will be concluded.....

1) "YES, I was cheating by using PED's". If he answers No, this will mean he doesn't think there is anything wrong with using steroids.

2) If he answers "No, I've never used PED's outside of Texas", he will now be on record to saying he was/is clean in NY and Seattle. If anything else comes out in the future in contrary to this, he will be ruined forever.

3) Whether he answers Yes or No to this question will reveal a lot about his character and to how regretful he really is or is not.

Good ones....!

I agree with this, especially since in the ESPN interview it was Gammons who initiated the timeline, and A-Rod's* response was not too affirmative:

PETER GAMMONS: You're saying that the time period was 2001, '2 and '3?
ALEX RODRIGUEZ: That's pretty accurate, yes.

You guys are asking "softball" questions , compared to what he will be asked today by professional writers. Count on it. I more curious to which questions he'll actually answer.

You guys are asking "softball" questions , compared to what he will be asked today by professional writers. Count on it. I more curious to which questions he'll actually answer.

Well...if the writers THINK for one second he is gonna give dates, locations or names...they are on crack. INFACT ANYONE who actually thinks they should ask because he might "slip" is ALSO on heavy drugs.

I would strap a Lie Detector on him before I asked him anything. Please. You started taking steroids after started playing in Texas? Give me a break.

If he had a Lie Detector on him I would ask this.

How many other players knew you used steroids?
When did you really start using them?
How did you find out how to get them?

Plus she's, well, um..... OLD!

I'd hit the "Like a Virgin" Madonna, but now? uh, uh...

Well...I know some extremely fine as hell upper 40s lower 50s women here in south Florida that would make alot of 30s women blush.....but just slowly think about this....

...she was WITH Canseco, THEN Anthony Mason and finally Dennis Rodman...!!

The CDC would have a decease discovery bonanza just check her body after THAT 3....!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts