What would you ask A-Rod in today's press conference?

100% Irish in Boston, 100% Italian in New Jersey...all we need is a Swedish person from Minnesota to check in, and we have all the stereotypes covered!

Sandra

Cleveland must be where folks from Jersey and Boston meet up. ;):D

Seriously, in my neighborhood, you're either Irish, Italian or both.

WHAT?!

I think this is the most disappointing statement I've ever heard from you Bill! ;):)

LOL......I know, sorry buddy. :D

But I could never acquire a taste for it. BELIEVE ME, I've heard it from my family on more than one occasion. :eek:

Give me chicken parm, veal parm, eggplant parm or ANYTHING parm for that matter! :) :hungry:

Oh man. What an actor. Did you see the press conference ? Pretending that he's going to cry? This guy is such a fraud. Joe Torre is right. He's still not telling the complete truth. His Cousin gave him the steroids ? It was over the counter? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Arod , You know how the fans of other teams will be treating you. Just wait till you see how the Yankee fans treat you.

He's still using the GNC line. What a bunch of Garbage. Arod knows the truth . He knows what kind of damage he has done to himself and the game. He's trying to reach out to his teammates. And according to Torre half of the team can't stand him.

Arod finally admitted that he lied about Selena Roberts.

Ok guys, I'm watching this with my coworkers here. About 25 people. When Arod said he going to work with Don to make the world a better place the whole bunch of us starting laughing.

Arod the God?

Did you see the look he gave the guy from The New York Post?

HAHAHAHA

He's still not telling the truth about what he used. Now watch the media going after the cousin, if that cousin is even around.

Watch Arod have a really bad year at the bat.

1. Did you inject yourself or did someone else inject you?

2. How did you get the "substances" you took?

3. Did you use these "substances" during the season, only the offseason, or both?

I highly doubt that you would get an answer to your 1st two simply because you and me and anyone else would follow-up with a "who" question and they would NEVER give that up.
Well, it looks like we got these questions answered after all, sort of....

Thoughts on the A-Rod Presser

Just watched the press conference.

A few thoughts...

Whether or not you accept A-Rod's apology, you have to admit he was a man about coming forth with the truth. Again, it's up to you whether or not you believe that A-Rod is telling the whole truth or just part of the truth. However, he has admitted his mistake and didn't deny this or hide from it in any way. I can respect that.

For the sake of baseball to move forward, we need to not dwell on this as fans. Trust that there has been a lesson learned by all of the players who are now exposed. Trust in the new, more strict testings now in place. Trust that the game will become better from this experience.

In such a trying for Baseball, I'm willing to move forward for the good of the game. Are you?

Play Ball !!!!

Whether or not you accept A-Rod's apology, you have to admit he was a man about coming forth with the truth.

I do, and I'm pleased.

I'm impressed that he was able to admit the truth shortly after the Sports Illustrated story, swallow his pride, and did not allow this to turn into a media firestorm ala what happened with Clemens last year.

Just watched the press conference.

Whether or not you accept A-Rod's apology, you have to admit he was a man about coming forth with the truth.

I can't go along with you on that at all. He was caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He did what he had to do - - apologize. He learned by watching Giambi and Pettite. Giambi was a man about it....Arod simply did what was in his best interest. If a denial was in his best interest, he would have done that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)