What would you ask A-Rod in today's press conference?

I would strap a Lie Detector on him before I asked him anything. Please. You started taking steroids after started playing in Texas? Give me a break.

If he had a Lie Detector on him I would ask this.

How many other players knew you used steroids?
When did you really start using them?
How did you find out how to get them?

These questions are not valid for polygraph purposes.

Typically polygraph questions are multiple choice or have yes or no answers.

I have an interesting thing to ask everyone, seeing that everyone has agreed that Peter Gammons turned into an A-Rod fan boy when he interviewed him when he "came clean" about PED use, what 3 questions would you ask? I would like to keep it just to 3. I know alot of people would ask him WHO supplied him, but you ALL know full well THAT he will never give that up, so here is MY three:

1) Seeing that you were already considerd THE BEST player at the time, if not one of the best, WHAT did you think you were gonna accomplish by taking PEDs?

2) Would you and the rest of the players AGREE to ALL types of PED testing INCLUDING HGH?

3) Do you think that Jose Canseco was telling the truth in his book when he stated MORE than 50% of the players were using some kind of PED?

1. Since you and your wife are getting a divorce, would you mind if I tapped that?

2. I have nothing else.

I would ask A-ROID about his statement about taking steroids in Texas because of the pressure of living up to his mighty contract. If he felt pressure then, what didn't he feel the same pressure to do to steroids when he signed the NY contract? Were you using steroids in NY also?

I would ask A-ROID about his statement about taking steroids in Texas because of the pressure of living up to his mighty contract. If he felt pressure then, what didn't he feel the same pressure to do to steroids when he signed the NY contract? Were you using steroids in NY also?

Exactly. I'm interested in hearing his answer, but I know what my opinion is.

Sandra

100% Irish here.

Both sets of grandparents came over to Ellis Island in the 1920's.

100% Irish in Boston, 100% Italian in New Jersey...all we need is a Swedish person from Minnesota to check in, and we have all the stereotypes covered!

Sandra

50% Polish, 50% Russian, which is really odd considering how those two nationalities just LOVE each other.:rolleyes:

You can spare me the Polish jokes, unless it's really good, and I haven't heard it. My favorite one involves a Polish guy applying for the chief of police job in Chicago. Decorum and length prevent me from relating that one here.

100% Irish in Boston, 100% Italian in New Jersey...all we need is a Swedish person from Minnesota to check in, and we have all the stereotypes covered!

Sandra

LOL!!! :D

Boston has a big Italian community as well.

The North End of Boston (near the Garden) is predominantly Italian, and has DOZENS of awesome restaurants.

If I go to a Bruins or Celtics game, I more times than not end up here after the game! :up :hungry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)