Whatever became of...

I hope they have more programming than they did before. The same 25 shows became pretty boring after a few weeks.

I hope they have more programming than they did before. The same 25 shows became pretty boring after a few weeks.
It's offered on Direct TV and a few cabelcos. Could anyone who watches it comment on the programming? I'm interested in it too. I wonder if it will be put into the BB@Home package to take Sundance Channels place?

I agree, the shows they did have were intresting, they just seemed to be the same shows over and over

Maybe if/when DISH drops the rest of the AMC networks, Smithsonian is going to be a "replacement" channel - at least until they kiss & make up. After that...who knows where (what pkgs) it'll end up in... :confused:

Maybe if/when DISH drops the rest of the AMC networks, Smithsonian is going to be a "replacement" channel - at least until they kiss & make up. After that...who knows where (what pkgs) it'll end up in... :confused:

And that will be SOON :D :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)