What's a reasonable price tag for an openbox S10?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

skipticum

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 14, 2009
ottawa
Is a price tag of $78 (canadian) a reasonable price for a new openbox S10?

Recently I won an ebay bid for the above from a canadian seller (the buy it now price was $99). Shipping is free in Canada. When I looked through out the web for S10, I couldn't see a price lower that $100, when shipping cost is also included. Did I get a bargain or did not?

Is a price tag of $78 (canadian) a reasonable price for a new openbox S10?

Recently I won an ebay bid for the above from a canadian seller (the buy it now price was $99). Shipping is free in Canada. When I looked through out the web for S10, I couldn't see a price lower that $100, when shipping cost is also included. Did I get a bargain or did not?
If you got the original S10, I think you got a great bargain! Enjoy it! :D

If you look on fleabay you'll see what the "average" price for Openbox receivers are as most resellers also have ads up there. I've got two S9s that I bought used and didn't give over $90 for either shipped and I thought that was a decent price. They were selling for $125 & higher at that time.

Oh, and I don't know how the s10s are but I really like the two S9s that I have and use them probably 90+% of the time now. FYI, I also have TWO AZBox receivers. ;-)

I checked and the Openbox S10 I've got is legit (e.g., original). I guess I got lucky this time.

I hooked it up and it's working great (it helps to have almost perfect dish alignment and orthomode lnbf for those s2 signals). I do noticed few issues, such as no stanby light when turned off with the remote, and no clock on stanby.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)