Whats for breakfast?

Son Greyson and I at “Isles Cafe” for breakfast after the gym. Both of us having chicken fried steak, rice, mac salad, toast. I’m having Kona coffee and he’s having a chocolate shake.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Greyson and I just arrived at Kens House of Pancakes for breakfast. Both of us having the #44 ( Portuguese sausage omelette, rice, bacon, pancakes and Kona coffee). Very hungry after the gym.

Greyson, Branden and I just arrived at K’s Drive Inn from the gym for breakfast. Branden and I having the pork cutlet with rice, mac salad, toast and Kona coffee. Greyson having ham and cheese omelette with hash browns, corned beef hash, bacon, pancakes and a chocolate shake.

Alyce, Greyson and I at Kens House Of Pancakes for breakfast. Alyce and I having the Portuguese sausage omelette w/ cheese, hash browns, bacon, corned beef hash and Kona coffee. Greyson having chicken fried steak, bacon, rice, toast, macadamia nut pancakes and Kona coffee.

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1577894598.765918.jpg
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1577894610.245113.jpg

Before the wind gets up... nice out

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Reactions: frank c.
We were going to eat out on deck at the breakfast buffet but it’s freakin cold, moving at 18 knots and the winds blowing makes it really cold. Having the Denver omelette, Canadian bacon, corned beef hash, ham, rice, toast and Kona coffee in the dinning room.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Family and I at the breakfast buffet on the Pride of America. I’m having the lobster omelette, corned beef hash, Canadian bacon, breakfast steak, Scottish bangers, toast and Kona coffee.
IMG_0143.JPG

Oldest son Branden, his wife, their son Tyson, Alyce and I at the “Aloha Cafe” on the ship for breakfast. Other 3 sons passed out in their suite, to much partying last night. I’m having the scrambled eggs, bacon, breakfast steak, corned beef hash, rice, toast and Kona coffee.