What's for dinner ?

Maybe some Petrossian Imperial Reserv Perscicus caviar and pan-seared branzino in organic whale blubber and Mangalitsa Pork Bacon wrappped sea scallops (cooked in a seasoned cyro treated pan ofc ) with lobster and some '98 Dom Ruinart Brut for dinner and Godiva Signature truffles after dinner with a rare coniac ....that might be good but *this* meal would set me back well over 10 grand so I don't think I will be having that for dinner although there is more than enough caviar for two or you can get a smaller can of it for $5280.00 and probably eat for less than 10 + large ......

OTOH even that is a little on the expensive side .............. maybe I'll just BBQ some cheeseburgers instead and have a cold one and some crinkle fries with it :D

Reactions: frank c.
Maybe some Petrossian Imperial Reserv Perscicus caviar and pan-seared branzino in organic whale blubber and Mangalitsa Pork Bacon wrappped sea scallops (cooked in a seasoned cyro treated pan ofc ) with lobster and some '98 Dom Ruinart Brut for dinner and Godiva Signature truffles after dinner with a rare coniac ....that might be good but *this* meal would set me back well over 10 grand so I don't think I will be having that for dinner although there is more than enough caviar for two or you can get a smaller can of it for $5280.00 and probably eat for less than 10 + large ......

OTOH even that is a little on the expensive side .............. maybe I'll just BBQ some cheeseburgers instead and have a cold one and some crinkle fries with it :D[/
Sounds pupule!

Last edited: