What's for dinner ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
One Carne Adovada and one Chicken stuffed Sopaipillas. Red chile on the Carne and green on the Chicken, with beans and Spanish rice. A little bit of heaven right here on earth. :)

Reactions: dfergie
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1607829827.054030.jpg
air fried ham & cheese sandwich... Coors

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Boneless fried chicken w/ oyster sauce, leftover Mahimahi w/ wasabi sauce, rice, mac salad, Punaluu dinner rolls, Kona coffee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pork Tamales with Red Chile, beans and rice. Posole with warm tortillas. It's a Christmas Eve tradition at my house.

Split a nicely marbled N.Y. Strip with my wife. Nice hot lump charcoal fire, about 3-4 minutes each side to sear then pulled to an indirect section of the grill to finish. About 11-12 minutes to accomplish a beautiful juicy medium-rare center. Baked golden Yukon potato for each of us, sauteed "mini bella" mushrooms and steamed vegetables.

Most importantly, a couple of local IPA micro-brews for the chef. :drunk

The entire family decided on Mexican for dinner tonight. Made reservations for a new restaurant that opened last month named “Coco Cantina”. Read a lot of positive reviews and they offer outdoor dinning, curious to see if all the rave reviews are true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The entire family decided on Mexican for dinner tonight. Made reservations for a new restaurant that opened last month named “Coco Cantina”. Read a lot of positive reviews and they offer outdoor dinning, curious to see if all the rave reviews are true.

Had the “Coco’s Carne Asada” for dinner last night, the reviews were true about this restaurant. The food was delicious, not a complaint at all from the rest of the family. The margaritas were excellent also.

Reactions: dfergie
Sons Branden & Greyson just left to pick up dinner. Ordered six pizza’s from Domino’s and Chinese take out from CHENG’S Chinese restaurant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Teriyaki beef, short ribs, hot dogs, burgers on the grill. Also having rice, Punaluu dinner rolls, corn, mac salad, Kona coffee. Looks to be a nice evening to eat out by the pool.