What's for dinner ?

Warm Balsamic Popcorn for an app, Cherry & Black Tea Ribs with Hominy & Poblano Sweet Potatoes for an entree, Warm Flourless Chocolate Cake, Lime Sable & Jalapeno Ice Cream with Mango Coulis for dessert.... all washed down with several pints of Dogfish Head Punkin Ale!

-Went out for our 3rd year wedding anniversary to Crop Bistro in Cleveland.

One thing most people don't realize is that Cleveland is a VERY BIG foodie town. So many talented chefs and restaurants in this city it's amazing!

Crop Bistro & Bar

Chicken pizza, homemade except for the crust (Momma Mary's), with sauvignon blanc.

Attachments

• chickp.jpg
    chickp.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 82
Homemade lasagna. Light on the ricotta, heavy on the mozzerella, hot Italian sausage. Should be out of the oven in 30minutes.

Christmas goose (wild), brined overnight with brown sugar, pickling salt, and pickling spices. Today I drained and dried the bird, basted it with a mixture of honey, soy sauce, and cayenne pepper, and put it in the smoker about 11:30 a.m. Should be ready about 9:30 p.m. for an after church dinner. I'll try and get pictures.

Christmas goose (wild), brined overnight with brown sugar, pickling salt, and pickling spices. Today I drained and dried the bird, basted it with a mixture of honey, soy sauce, and cayenne pepper, and put it in the smoker about 11:30 a.m. Should be ready about 9:30 p.m. for an after church dinner. I'll try and get pictures.

Man, that sounds good, I'm coming over:hungry: