What's for dinner ?

Well "She Who Must be Obeyed" and I went to Carl's Jr. for Dinner.
We both had the Taco Salad (had a coupon 2 for $5.00) Then we also had a Turkey Burger (had another coupon 2 for $4.00) We both had a soda. :)

The we went to Dairy Queen we both got a Blizzard. (tonight we cheated) back to the old grind tomorrow.:coffee

Chili, I found a couple of packages of Venison steak from last year when putting up Chiles a couple weeks ago, thawed, sliced & put in crockpot along with a cut up Onion, 3 red chiles & 2 green chiles, rub and a can or medium red enchilada sauce... should have some heat ;)

1st dinner in Miami turned out to be a late room service meal and it was awesome. Conch soup, Kobe beef burger and a side of coleslaw with lemon water. Enjoying a pot of Lavazza coffee now. Thanks to everyone that sent me dinning ideas for my trip. Miami sure has changed since I stopped coming here.

Attachments

• kobeburger1.jpg
    kobeburger1.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 65
  • conchsoup.JPG
    conchsoup.JPG
    235.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMAG0023.jpg
    IMAG0023.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMAG0030.jpg
    IMAG0030.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 49
Should I feel bad that I asked for 2 orders of coleslaw? LOL

One was the included side selection under the lid instead of fries and the other I got in substitute for a garden salad. Funny how they put that one in such a small cup; I was about 1.5 cups tho.

Nah, if he did he would be eating something other than $5 footlongs all day, every day..... He is losing weight he says. I believe him....

Last edited:
Tonight we cheated and went to Denny's and had the Senior Lemon Pepper Grilled Tilapia, it costs $8.99 :) as compared top $11.99 on the regular menu. ;) Here's the kicker you get the same amount of food only on a smaller plate. :facepalm We both had coffee. :coffee

Anyone have any good/easy recipes for bierocks? HIFI and my grandma have been wanting some. I've heard they are easy, but I can't find one recipe I'm really excited about. Opinions, please and thank you! :)

Beverage of Choice

What's For Lunch?