What's for dinner ?

Blue-wing teal glazed with a raspberry sauce, served on rice with an as yet undetermined bottle of red (Pinot Noir if I can find one).

Today is my better half's birthday. I asked her what she wanted. She said tacos. Is she related to HiFi... :D So, tacos it was!

Today is my dad's birthday also. Talked to him yesterday & he kept insisting he was going to be 65, but was born in 1947. He was getting pretty ripped, but I finally convinced him he was only 64. Old people, can't tell them anything.........sheesh! :rolleyes:

Today is my dad's birthday also. Talked to him yesterday & he kept insisting he was going to be 65, but was born in 1947. He was getting pretty ripped, but I finally convinced him he was only 64. Old people, can't tell them anything.........sheesh! :rolleyes:

Well, he is going to be 65! Next year! :D

I made bean and cheese, cheese, beef and cheese, and chicken and cheese enchilada's for the family for supper tonight. Then I made a banana cream pie for dessert. My parent's had a rough day, so the least I could do was make supper.

grilled steelhead and homemade guac

Attachments

• IMAG0068.jpg
    IMAG0068.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 58
  • guac.jpg
    guac.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 59

Beverage of Choice

What's For Lunch?