What's for dinner ?

Cooked 24 Burger patties on the grill, before I left the house I peeled & blended a package of green chiles with 1 red chile and added a tablespoon of minced garlic and 2 teaspoons of margarine... put in a tin pan on the grill and heated up and that was what we topped our cheeseburgers with... pretty good stuff.

Sammich!!

Attachments

• 100_0493.JPG
    100_0493.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 50
Pigged out at lunch so probably just cheese & crackers with milk before bedtime... the green chile mix was a hit, (2x the amount I made would have disappeared easily) I forgot to tell everyone I had added the garlic ;) gonna do that more often as it is perfect for green chile cheeseburgers.

Let's see, I made a little bit of everything. Fish in the oven, a box of hamburger helper, two cheeseburgers for my dad, broccoli and cheese, heated up some leftover roast beef, and cottage cheese. I was at my parent's house and they had one heck of a day, so I just made a little bit of everything for everyone. It was a very smorgasbord kind of deal tonight.

I had a Subway Sandwich, Italian BMT my wife put a couple of teaspoons of La Victoria Salsa on my sandwich....a very rip grapefruit. I also had a can of Pepsi Max. :coffee

I ran out of coffee. (I make a 55 cup pot of coffee every morning.)

I had a Subway Sandwich, Italian BMT my wife put a couple of teaspoons of La Victoria Salsa on my sandwich....a very rip grapefruit. I also had a can of Pepsi Max. :coffee

I ran out of coffee. (I make a 55 cup pot of coffee every morning.)
I'm only half joking when I say this: Do you spend half of the day in the bathroom????? My bladder can't handle 3-4 cups in the morning. 55 CUPS??!?!?!?! Holy shi*T :D

Hmm; I am easily downing 2 / 4 shot lattes and 3 / 12 cup pots of regular each day. Thanks God I am not caffeine sensitive and my blood pressure and heart rate are abnormally great.

I just got home from Subway with a Subway Turkey and Black Forrest Ham foot long Sandwich. We are going to have that and maybe some Strawberries or Peaches or Raspberries also Iced coffee for myself

She Who must be Obeyed will probably have a Pepsi Max.:coffee

I'm only half joking when I say this: Do you spend half of the day in the bathroom????? My bladder can't handle 3-4 cups in the morning. 55 CUPS??!?!?!?! Holy shi*T :D

I have a 24oz mug. And a 32oz mug. My wife uses a 20oz cup.
I would say between the two of us we consume mass quantities of coffee (like the cone heads) . On a 55 cup coffee pot it's equivalent to 55, 6oz. cups of coffee. And no I do not spend a lot of time in the bathroom. My next door neighbor can't figure out why his favorite rose bush keeps dying :eek:

Also I was joking but I would love to kill his plant it stinks. :coffee

Hmm; I am easily downing 2 / 4 shot lattes and 3 / 12 cup pots of regular each day. Thanks God I am not caffeine sensitive and my blood pressure and heart rate are abnormally great.

I was taught to brew and drink coffee by a Master Chef Boatswains Mate that was in the Navy for 30 years. His idea of a good cup of Jo' was a cup of Jo' that would take the paint off the side of the USS Dixie AD-14 12 feet under the water line. One morning when I came home on leave from boot camp. I asked him if he had any cream and sugar for my cup of coffee, he looked at me and asked "What did the Marine Corps do put a dress on you? :rant:You have been drinking my coffee black since you were 4 years old! Then he said Only #@#$%$ :eek:(you can imagine what he said) drink coffee with cream and sugar in it! I haven't drank a cup of coffee with cream and sugar in it since. ( I almost thought that my "DI" was there yelling at me and not my Dad)I have even taught "She Who Must be Obeyed" black Coffee.
I will remember that morning until the day I drop. :coffee

Beverage of Choice

What's For Lunch?