What's for dinner ?

Made spaghetti for HIFI and chicken alfredo for me. Does anyone have an alfredo sauce recipe that is great? Canned sauce does not appeal to me at all, but my sauce is always too flour-y. I follow white sauce recipes, but I can never get it to taste just right. I liked my sauce tonight, I added Italian blend cheese to the sauce and it tastes good, but not as good as it could if I could get the flour toned down.

One of the keys to get the flour-y taste out is cook the flour out a bit before you add the dairy. It doesn't take long at all. In your sauce pan, melt some butter, but don't brown it. Add the flour and stir for about a minute, don't let the rue brown either. Now, slowly add your dairy. You need a little garlic in there, a pinch of powder would be cool. Now, Italian blend cheese is OK, but I like to use fresh Parmesan and Romano cheese. Overall, if you do what you already did except cook out the flour a bit I think you'll like the outcome.

Philly cheese steaks...NC style or well my style...very close to the real thing cause I lived up for 3 months and learned a lot about them. ;)

Wife has been out of town this weekend & I have not had anything from a fast food joint in a very long time. So I went by Wendy's & got a baconator double cheeseburger. It was delicious & could hardly move after eating it I was so stuffed.