What's for dinner ?

:cryingHopefully she'll agree to it,
According to the wife, she buys it pre made at the local supermarket, all she has to do is thaw and cook. Seems its not easy doing it from scratch.

sent via my MOTOROLA MOTO X on sprint.
According to the wife, she buys it pre made at the local supermarket, all she has to do is thaw and cook. Seems its not easy doing it from scratch.

sent via my MOTOROLA MOTO X on sprint.
Bummer, :( I love stuff like BLTs and bacon burgers, would love to try those onion rings sometime. Maybe I will get lucky and find them

Grilled Ribeye steaks, marinated in Allegro meat marinade and Apple Wood chips on the coals for a little more smoke flavor...then green beans with red potatoes with a chopped onion, and a scoop or two of bacon grease boiled on the stove, and I think one other easy fix stove top side..noodles I think.

Feeling guilty, had some ice cream, and popcorn while watching tv, later on had for dinner 3 quesadillas and diced papaya, muffin and coffee. I´ll be sure to remember that for tomorrow´s workout.

One Cod fish filet, and one Tilapia filet cooked in butter, 2 TBS of olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and Mrs Dash...just for me in a cast iron skillet.