Whats it gonna take to get TNTHD???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chastulsa

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Dec 4, 2003
Any new rumors? I think if they add TNTHD we can all shutup and quit complaining for at least 6months? I know I could? LOL! :yes

Have you actually had TNT-HD? I have since Dish launched it last year. Let's just say this, I wouldn't shed a tear if D* didn't add it. THe PQ was less than HD. All of the programming is upcoverted and macroblocking like crazy. Now granted, when I had TNT-HD it was with Dish not Directv, so it could be Dish's fault, especially the sound drop outs that has been widely reported. I personally don't want Directv to waste the bandwidth on this channel until they actually have something worth watching. I absolutely hate NBA basketball, (bunch of no good thugs) but I will keep my opinions to my self on that subject, but if you like NBA it might satisfy you. It didn't satisfy my taste for HD at all. Huge disappointment. I am glad I switched to Directv. I would rather see D* add Cinemax or Starz HD, not to mention ESPN2-HD. However after reading some posts concerning the lack of game content, I am doubtful that I would want ESPN2-HD either until they prove me otherwise. Until they launch their sats here soon, I personally don't want them to add much more HD since they are already starving their HD channels of bandwidth. Over time that will change I am sure. I would rather see the channels the way they are now than adding more channels that is going to dimenish the quality of the other HD channels even more. Unless they use the bandwidth that NFL sunday ticket used, then I am all for adding at least one channel. SOrry for the short story, but I was like most people on here about adding HD every time a channel was available. Well, after seeing and reading other users responses, I would much rather just be patient. Good things come to those who wait. So ....I am waiting.

I really thought we were gonna get TNT HD a long time ago, then it was said that after football was over and we are still waiting. I can wait for the channel if adding it meant more compression on the current HD lineup but if it could be added while keeping the current stuff the same then I would not mind it. I'd probably watch it for mostly certain basketball games at this time. ESPN 2 HD would also be welcomed to me as I like to watch college basketball and I imagine they will also have baseball games too. Starz or Cinemax or any other premium movie channel is something a lot of people want but for me at this time I'd rather have non-premium content added but like most everybody else probably feels anything is welcomed. If I could have any channel added right now I would probably wish for InHD.

I agree. At least with the sports on TNT-HD and ESPN2-HD its new content, not the same old rehashed crap we have all seen 100 times before, like the "premium channels".

Hope they add it by NASCAR season...but not holding my breath.
If Voom has it there is no reason everyone shouldn't have it....and I think everyone but D* has it including most cable companies. Unexceptable!

I will give you my TNT-HD streched crappo, mouths moving in slow motion crap.

It is the worst HD so far. Now if the do Nascar on it, I will take it back from you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)