Whats new with FTA since 4DTV is going down

Status
Please reply by conversation.

vassho

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 1, 2008
I have two farms and at the one farm I have my kids set up with a 10ft Bud using the 4DTV receiver I hear now only W5 will be only left

I just now set my pole here on this farm for my 8 FT BUD which the dish is all set just have to put her on the pole get my W5 aimed and my Clark Belt settings are already set as I had dual dishes on the kids farm the 4DTV which they have and the one I used for FTA I brought here

With the change in 4DTV is there any Changes to the FTA channels any sats gone any new ones up, I use a Chaperal feed horn with my C and KU band LNBs

I have a half dozen free to air receivers but with the change of 4DTV is there any major changes to expect when I am setting up my FTA system any new feeds coming or any feeds leaving do i need any new equipment
I am going soley FTA as I have a few 4DTV receivers but looks like they are going to be door stops now
Is C Band going to be done with whats to come of KU
I have used Buds for Decades and loved the FTA on C and KU are all these 4DTV feeds be in the open for while or are they just going down, as long as The FTA is still in motion with no major issues to come I will be happy
Today was the first I heard of the 4DTV situation with only W5 I am hoping nothing major with FTA coming as I Want My FTA TV
Thanks

I enjoy both C and Ku also. I have concerns. Fiber optic is coming hard. The economics of satellite may spell its end. Fiber is less expensive by a lot

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)