Whats the best PLUS PACK

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Hard to say at this point. The premium movies are well defined but the Marquee Plus Pack has not but it supposed to include:

Discovery HD Theater
Bravo-HD+
INHD
INH 2

That's four good HD channels to have and I will assume that TNT-HD will end up there as well.

I think the best Plus Pack is Va va va voom :). It's still cheaper than my local digital cable plus HD, with no movie channels.

-MP

Sean Mota said:
Hard to say at this point. The premium movies are well defined but the Marquee Plus Pack has not but it supposed to include:

Discovery HD Theater
Bravo-HD+
INHD
INH 2

That's four good HD channels to have and I will assume that TNT-HD will end up there as well.

Hey Sean, since you mentioned TNT HD i was curious where you heard about that one. I hadn't heard anything about that channel and was curious when it was going to be made available, or is it a ESPN situation where they are still in "negotiations"? Also, whats INHD and INHD 2?

Fargus,

TNT-HD is going live May 2004. Not saying that VOOM has already negotiated the contract but given that they just negotiated the contract for TNT (SD), I would assume that it could have been part of the negotiation (speculation only).

INHD and INHD 2 =====> www.inhd.com they are going to have 3 MLB games/week starting in April.

pOiNTBLaNK said:
In you honest opinion what do you think is the best PLUS PACK??
HBO! During the Holiday season I watched more movies on HBO-HD, than I did on any other single channel!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts