Whats the best PLUS PACK

Hard to say at this point. The premium movies are well defined but the Marquee Plus Pack has not but it supposed to include:

Discovery HD Theater
Bravo-HD+
INHD
INH 2

That's four good HD channels to have and I will assume that TNT-HD will end up there as well.

I think the best Plus Pack is Va va va voom :). It's still cheaper than my local digital cable plus HD, with no movie channels.

-MP

Sean Mota said:
Hard to say at this point. The premium movies are well defined but the Marquee Plus Pack has not but it supposed to include:

Discovery HD Theater
Bravo-HD+
INHD
INH 2

That's four good HD channels to have and I will assume that TNT-HD will end up there as well.

Hey Sean, since you mentioned TNT HD i was curious where you heard about that one. I hadn't heard anything about that channel and was curious when it was going to be made available, or is it a ESPN situation where they are still in "negotiations"? Also, whats INHD and INHD 2?

Fargus,

TNT-HD is going live May 2004. Not saying that VOOM has already negotiated the contract but given that they just negotiated the contract for TNT (SD), I would assume that it could have been part of the negotiation (speculation only).

INHD and INHD 2 =====> www.inhd.com they are going to have 3 MLB games/week starting in April.

pOiNTBLaNK said:
In you honest opinion what do you think is the best PLUS PACK??
HBO! During the Holiday season I watched more movies on HBO-HD, than I did on any other single channel!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)