Whats the point of the D* vs. E* warzone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, I took a look at the thread in question.
I got through about the first 65 posts before I gave up.
By then, the whole premise of the topic had been lost.
The thread had degenerated into a "he said; she said"
And that was over 200 posts short of the current end.

So, I would say in response to this threads topic, that I endorse the Warzone, as a fine place for folks to argue, when they have no actual points to make.
Better they should keep it there than elsewhere on the forum.

AND, I notice this thread is degenerating into fodder for the 'zone, too.

btw, I won't be defending this post, so anyone who cares to, may happily rant away. - :D
Lol

man some people will cry about anything. If you dont like what was said or being said USE THE IGNORE button. Ignore the user and the problem goes away. I am sure the mods are tired of hearing people cry because someone said something to them. We are all adults here for the most part, Act like it. click the ignore button and you will not have to see that person again. If you feel so "insulted" then dont return to that thread. Trust me there will be many more for you to check out.

Agreed.

That's part of the problem that you can put a Mod in the Ignore list. We all talk so much about James Long on that other forum but we have a mod just like him here. He defends his provider like it's a religion. Everytime I read his posts, it's like reading an preaching Evangelist. He may not delete posts or threads like James Long but he acts just like him defending his provider.

Mods are not aloud to have an opinion?

As you said he is not abusing his "mod" powers to make his point. He is doing the same thing everyone else is doing. Defending his position.

you 'would' think that...:rolleyes:
Here we go again. Vampz, I am trying to make peace with you. I simply didnt see selective enforcement. I didnt see much enforcement at all. A few warnings, then he let the thread run its course.

Life is too short,and it is only an internet thread.

Vampz if you don't like the way your being treated in the War Zone please let me know and I can turn off your access to it and thus problem solved. :)

Again the reason for the War Zone is to keep the fighting out of the main forums which it has done a good job doing.

Question answered. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)