what's up with 105w ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

icu1954

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 1, 2010
lower alabama
been trying for 2 days to get 105w with my 6 footer and openbox S9.I can get 107w and 103w no problem.I ghetto move my dish and have adjusted my skew,elevation,and azimute to the max for every bit of signal,still the elusive 105W will not show a signal.Whats up with this?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

105 is very hard to get with a six footer.

I get HITS and NASA with no problem with the six footer. However I have spent hours hours trying for NBC.

Perhaps go door knocking for an 8 footer.

I recently tuned in Nasa on 105, but NBC that used to come in does not anymore. This is on a 10ft dish.

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

I can get Telemundo, Nasa, NBC but nothing on 3920 Pursuit mux on a 10 footer in the carribean. Some play with the LNB is needed to tune all of them in

carlospr43 said:
I can get Telemundo, Nasa, NBC but nothing on 3920 Pursuit mux on a 10 footer in the carribean. Some play with the LNB is needed to tune all of them in

Yep the 3920 mux is gone here too. I thought I had this dish tuned pretty good but some 105w stuff still won't come in. Weird part is these muxes are still saved in the receiver from when they did come in before.

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

3940 for Horizontal assuming you have S2. It is the only signal that I could receive on 105W with a 10ft in BC. I have not tried Vertical as I do not have my polorator connected. I assume it will be 3760V. By the way...not even a blip for NBC. 103 Ku has a better signal for that one.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)