What's up with A&E? (2:00pm CST 4/4/04)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MNHTUG

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
Why does A&E have so much noise right now? It's pretty much unwatchable. During commercials bright colors appear to be peaking, introducing white noise into those colors. During the movie, I see white noise and a lot of thick bar, light and dark, horizontal noise.

E* feed for A&E does not appear to be having this problems so must assume this problem is being introduced on Vooms side.

Most other SD channels look nice. Much better than Dish Network feed via my 501PVR and S-Video. A&E looks much better from E* right now though.

A&e bad on cablevision also,grain and droupouts..i know twice a tear we get the sun -outages on some channels could this be the earl ones?? remember voom gets them from sat then re uplinks to their sat etc

MNHTUG said:
Why does A&E have so much noise right now? It's pretty much unwatchable. During commercials bright colors appear to be peaking, introducing white noise into those colors. During the movie, I see white noise and a lot of thick bar, light and dark, horizontal noise.

E* feed for A&E does not appear to be having this problems so must assume this problem is being introduced on Vooms side.

Most other SD channels look nice. Much better than Dish Network feed via my 501PVR and S-Video. A&E looks much better from E* right now though.

This is the problem I've been complaining about with the SD channels. While A&E is the most noticable, if you look closely at these other channels you will find a lot of the same type of noise! SpikeTV, headline news, the weather channel, comedy central, BET, and E!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)