Cablevision Human Resources Meeting with HD News Employees on April 22 at 4:30

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
HDwonderer said:
:rolleyes:
Never got that channel knowing value of bandwith and all. Just what kind off drug do you need to watch that channel. Beer just never worked for me like with rave.

-Scott

I work for an animation/postprod/production company, we make our own shows from A-Z, so I can appreciate their composites, don't get me wrong - it's just impossible to sell, I think.
If I'd have a converter home, I'd have recorded (via my home Decklink HD card's SDI input) a lot of LAB - it's perfect when you need some stock footage and this is quality stuff and HD already! :cool:

The anchors will always have their jobs as they also do the metro news for cablevision.

It's this friday that determines wether cablevision will be letting people go or keeping them around to continue producing content for the time that Voom21 makes it back on the airs, which would probably be 2006, so we're talking about an 8th month of absence of voom21 anyways....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)