What's with the double cast listings?

I am seeing this also. Plus on Saturday I click on one of the several shows I have recorded to watch one of the episodes and it said no episodes available. I did a DVR reset and then it was back to normal. But still showing the casts name twice.

Reactions: syphix
I am seeing double cast listings on the information page, without specifically going to the cast info. It lists the same name twice across the top.
Same here. I started recording from HBO and Cinemax yesterday til the trial is over. The first cast name is shown twice. Strange!

Im sure the dup cast/actor being listed has "nothing" to do with there guide provider being changed "again".

For last last week or 1 out 3 episdoes of quantiem leap played daily on comettv show as "new"

I'm thinking it may be related to the transition to the new EPG data provider. It looks like the transition is rearing its head in other ways, as well. I've noticed that sometimes for a brief moment the info description displays and then changes to a different info description. The two are night and day difference in quality of writing and subjective vs objective descriptions. I would prefer duplication of cast we are seeing to the way the horror that was the last transition from Grecenote to Rovi/TiVo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)