whats with the size?

mdram

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 24, 2005
Md
why are screens getting bigger and bigger?
i was in a vzw store this past weekend, and all the phones, with a few exceptions, were just huge

anyone else want a phone with similar specs to the latest monsters in a pocket size?

anthing larger then my fascinate or thunderbolt is just not comfortable imho

There seems to be a large market for mini tablet phones. I seen the market for them called the phablet market. It probably depends on your usage pattern. If you are 90% phone text and 10% surfing you probably want a smaller phone. If the phone is your primary web device, getting a huge one is a definite advantage.

We're doing more and more with our phones, and the more time you spend on them doing things that aren't making phone calls, the more you benefit from a larger, higher resolution screen.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I do a lot of texting and 95% of my email from mine. For me 4.6 - 4.8 inch screens are about right, with my big hands anything smaller definitely affects my typing. I've kept my iphone for my business line and really get annoyed using it now. I don't have any problems sliding my S3 into my pockets, now the Galaxy Note is a different monster. I don't like using belt clips and I had to with the Note.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts