What's your favorite animal?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

What is your favorite animal?

• Cat

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Dog

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Horse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ferret

• Bird

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Fish

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Reptile

• Other

• Steak

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's three of my kids.
3kids.jpg

Odd. Next door neighbor has a dog named Bailey. Looks similar, too.

Watch bizarre foods with Andrew Zimmerman when you can, he's been to places where they eat Guinea pig, donkey, camel, dog, cat, rat, and I believe he's tried all of them.

Gotta love 40's - 60's movies and tv show's and those comments that would seem so obviously sexual intended, watch a documentary called the Celluloid Closet and you'll find out that more often than not that was the intention of the writer/director/producers.

I went with fish because I've had a reef aquarium in the past and it just blows me away how beautiful and graceful sea life really can be such as a bat fish or an angel fish or pompom xennia from Fiji. It's not a question of affection so much as it's admiration and awe at their beauty and being able to sit and watch them and actually relax until you realize how much you spent on that juvenile angel fish.

Cat's I love em because they'll poo and pee in one place and they know if your having a bad day and come around to give you a cheer up and in the case of our 18lb cat make a good foot warmer on chilly nights.

Dog's I used to love but thanks to a childhood of having to clean up the yard after them it turned me off to dogs as a pet years ago and my last one was when I was 19. My daughter wants a dog so we are looking at that after we move and may go with a small breed though I do prefer a larger breed for protection so we may go with a German shepard and some training classes for it since we will be moving from a small town plagued by crime to a large metro area plagued by crime though not as bad as the small town.

I've had tree frogs and lizards of various types as well as insects such as madagascar hissing cockroaches and african centipedes, I've also had salamanders and newts and birds which if you want a low cost but nice bird then go with a conure. Right now we have two hermit crabs which are about as enjoyable as watching paint drip but our daughter likes them so they will stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts