• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steak

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, let's be honest - we SERVE them. :p

I wanna come back as one of my own cats!

I can live with that. Much less demanding than the wife and kids. The constant nagging - Feed me! I want this, I want that! Change my diaper! And that's just my wife! You should hear the kids.:D

I have to say dogs and cats. I love to have a good cat around. I also love my Bulldog Bruno.

I currently have a Catahoula mix dog and pond fish. Had cats in the past and would have one again if I could get the rest of the household to agree. Had peach faced lovebirds several years ago and they were loud and messy and wouldnt stop breeding.
There is no way I get very attached to the pond fish. Dogs and cats are another story. I have always loved and wanted to have a horse but have never lived anywhere that I could.

i wonder who voted for steak? i don't think any of these animals would make a good steak.

When my wife and I first arrived on Guam (on the Navy program), we were driving behind a pickup truck. We commented on how they'd removed all the hair from that pig in a big tub in the back, and must be going to a cookout. Then we noticed the legs were actually long and thin and .........

Also, I think the French still eat horses.

But I'll agree about the "good" part. Some may be eaten, but "good?"

When my wife and I first arrived on Guam (on the Navy program), we were driving behind a pickup truck. We commented on how they'd removed all the hair from that pig in a big tub in the back, and must be going to a cookout. Then we noticed the legs were actually long and thin and .........

Also, I think the French still eat horses.

But I'll agree about the "good" part. Some may be eaten, but "good?"

a horse steak is packed with so much proteins that i believe you would only be able to eat it once a month. so i've heard............

That'll put a hitch in yer giddy-up...!

(I don't think I've ever eaten horse, but then how would I know for sure especially having traveled a bit to more dubious areas and eaten in quite a few dives. Remind me someday to tell you how I'm rather convinced that I have indeed had "dog"! I won't reveal much more now about the source other than to say that it went down OK with multiple cervesas...!)

It would, indeed, take a lot of beer to get me to do that. Possibly so much beer I'd be quite unable to eat anything by the time I'd actually consider it. Yuck.

Maybe we should start a thread about eating odd things. I have a story about how someone ended up having to eat a cat in Africa. Yuck again.

i'd still rather eat those things than bugs/insects or snails.
vomit-smiley-9529.gif

vomit-smiley-31.gif

i'd still rather eat those things than bugs/insects or snails.
vomit-smiley-9529.gif

vomit-smiley-31.gif

I enjoy snails. Escargot. They're really just a medium for the delivery of melted butter and garlic!

I've gotten accustomed to the thought that one day we'll be eating insects. Probably try them, next chance I get.

I enjoy snails. Escargot. They're really just a medium for the delivery of melted butter and garlic!

I've gotten accustomed to the thought that one day we'll be eating insects. Probably try them, next chance I get.
Escargot.jpg

no we don't know what you mean. care to clarify? :devil: or do we? :eek:

BEAVER: One of those critters that has big yellow teeth, a wide tail, chews on trees until they fall over and then makes a dam out of them. :p

Which reminds me
June Cleaver: Ward, don't you think you were hard on the Beaver last night?

BEAVER: One of those critters that has big yellow teeth, a wide tail, chews on trees until they fall over and then makes a dam out of them. :p

Which reminds me
June Cleaver: Ward, don't you think you were hard on the Beaver last night?

i only do it one way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)