What's your favorite HD Channels?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
NFL isn't even HD... when they had the NFL HD, it was only a couple of hours in the middle of the week... STARZ is by far the best movie channel... while vinnyv07 is watching Terminator 3 in HD on HBO saturday night, I'll be watching the Hulk again in HD, waiting to watch Pirates of the Caribbean in HD on Starz...

voomvoom said:
NFL isn't even HD... when they had the NFL HD, it was only a couple of hours in the middle of the week

That kind of confused me also, since the NFL channel is listed as one of the HD channels in the poll. Does anyone know whether any HD programs will be offered on this channel once the season starts? Otherwise, why is it listed as an HD channel?????

andy6468 said:
That kind of confused me also, since the NFL channel is listed as one of the HD channels in the poll. Does anyone know whether any HD programs will be offered on this channel once the season starts? Otherwise, why is it listed as an HD channel?????

Yes, but that depends on the NFL not VOOM. NFL was showing "Game of the Week" during the regular season and once the playoffs started it showed most of the playoffs games in condensed form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)