SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
1) Rudy
2) Bull Durham
3) Slap Shot
4) Hoosiers
5) Tin Cup

I actually used a line from Bull Durham.....AND IT ACTUALLY WORKED!! LMAO!

There is a scene where Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins charaters are making love. She calls him "Crash" and he stops...complains that she called him Crash and she said, "never listen to a woman when she in the hight of passions"....then she used, what could be, the greatest line in a move that I have EVER heard..and I used....

"would you rather me call YOUR name and make love to him, or call his name and make love to you?!"

Of course, I changed the "hims" in the phrase to "hers"...but you get my drift.....

Damn....life IS like baseball!

cybok0

cybok0

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 23, 2006
Sha Ka Ree.
I actually used a line from Bull Durham.....AND IT ACTUALLY WORKED!! LMAO!

There is a scene where Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins charaters are making love. She calls him "Crash" and he stops...complains that she called him Crash and she said, "never listen to a woman when she in the hight of passions"....then she used, what could be, the greatest line in a move that I have EVER heard..and I used....

"would you rather me call YOUR name and make love to him, or call his name and make love to you?!"

Of course, I changed the "hims" in the phrase to "hers"...but you get my drift.....

Damn....life IS like baseball!

LOL.:D

M

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
I would have to say that Major League is my fav. sports movie. I think both movies 1 and 2 are hilarious. Rocky and Rudy isn't have bad either. They peek my interest when there on.

Spatch

Spatch

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 15, 2004
Northeast, PA
Miracle

I saw the movie a month before I played in a tournament where this actually happened. I was in awe when I stepped on to the ice.

rockymtnhigh

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Miracle

I saw the movie a month before I played in a tournament where this actually happened. I was in awe when I stepped on to the ice.

You got to play in Lake Placid? Cool.

I was there a few days after the Olympics ended. You could still feel the magic.

JAG72

JAG72

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 16, 2006
Earth
Tin Cup
Bagger Vance
The Greatest Game Ever Played
Slap Shot
Rudy
Invincable
Major League
Caddyshack
Field of Dreams
The Natural

.... Looking back at them I don't think there is really a sports movie that I did not somewhat like.

Hart5150

Hart5150

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 27, 2004
Temple, Pa
Fever Pitch
Celtic Pride
North Dallas 40
Longest Yard (Original)
Fear Strikes Out
The Replacements
Amazing Grace and Chuck

BillD1984

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2008
MA
1. Eight Men Out
2. Happy Gilmore
3. Brian's Song (the original with James Caan and Billy Dee Williams)
4. Any of the 70's Bad News Bears movies