Whats your favourite Christmas TV Show?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Larry1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 24, 2005
Port Hope, ON Canada
With the Christmas season now upon us, there are many special Christmas programs on TV. Whats your favourite TV program for the season?

There are a great number of good programs, but one of my favourite ones has to be the 1947 version of Miracle on 34th Street.

If we're talking about TV shows, and not movies, I would have to go with the Rankin Bass show Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. That would be followed closely by the other classic Rankin Bass shows.

If we're talking movies, number one would undoubtedly be Its A Wonderful Life.

... and the one about Ralphie putting his eye out with the bb gun; don't know the name of it.
ss ><>

A Christmas Story!

It is one of my favorite movies too! If you get a chance to go to Cleveland, check out the museum for the movie. The outdoor scenes were shot there and they have the house interior done up like the movie set. :up

The school scene was shot in Canada, so I am safe to assume the "flagpole" scene was done up there too! :p

Last edited:
I like the Red Skelton Christmas Specials, I'm not old enough to have seen them when they first aired but have a few on DVD. As far as movies National Lampoons Christmas Vacation has got to be my favorite Christmas Movie.

What Tron said (Rudolph, all the other Rankin Bass, and Wonderful Life), with the likely addition of this year's December 25 edition of Doctor Who.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts