Whats your ringtone?

Main reason I switched to a custom ring tone was I was tired of always thinking my phone was going off when in a crowd. To many people use those as their ring tones around here.
Even better are the (typically) older folks who have no clue, or interest, in changing their ringtones and then ALL of the Verizon people have the same, all the ATT people have the same, etc. Then when someone gets a call, a whole bunch of people check their phones.

Mine is a old phone bell ringing sound
Ironically, I remember many years ago hunting down that ringtone in the days BEFORE they started including them. I also like and have used the standard BT (British Telecom) ring sound.

Mine is currently Harry Potter Rock (my son is a big HP fan and I, ummm, have enjoyed the books and movies as well). Otherwise, if my phone isn't on vibrate, which it is 90% of the time, it's set to "Terminated".

Ironically, I remember many years ago hunting down that ringtone in the days BEFORE they started including them. I also like and have used the standard BT (British Telecom) ring sound.

Mine is currently Harry Potter Rock (my son is a big HP fan and I, ummm, have enjoyed the books and movies as well). Otherwise, if my phone isn't on vibrate, which it is 90% of the time, it's set to "Terminated".
LOVE IT!!

For me, it depends,on who you are. For my wife, it's a song that we both danced to at our wedding. For my Mom the theme from Looney Tunes, need I say more. For my Dad the theme from Mike Tyson's Punch-Out on Nintendo, because he reminds me of King Hippo. For my brother, it's the theme from Monday Night Football, he's an avid football fan. And for everyone else, it's called the angry ring.

1. Main tone is: Johnny Weismuller's tarzan yell
  2. When the wife calls: r2d2
  3. When my retailer calls: car alarm
  4. #2 retailer: Kill Bill
  5. #3 retailer: "we've detected a call from a loser"
  6. Any building contractor that calls gets a "contractor calling" sound
  7. A close friend from FL: farting sound
  8. My 2 youngest sons calling: Hello moto
  9. My oldest son: from a Jim Carey movie, "Oh Billy"

For my Dad the theme from Mike Tyson's Punch-Out on Nintendo, because he reminds me of King Hippo.
He must be so honored that he reminds you of this:
hippoback.gif

Riverdance. And it vibrates. Every time I think about specific ringtones for specific people I get wrapped around the axle in which for who. Time better spent here. ;)

Coded ring tones for familiar callers is like audible caller ID. I use it since my phone can stay in the holster and the ring tone plays in my BT and I know who's calling without having to take out the phone and look at the screen. Avoid getting wrapped around the axle and record your own ring tone, like "Navychop is calling"

Main ringtone is "tubular bells" from "The Exorcist". I also have the emergency phone ring from "In Like Flint" when the better half calls.

Same here! I thought I was the only one who did that. :) I also have the old 24 ring tone for my wife's second phone.

DodgerKing- I could set all that up on my Thunderbolt but the big question is would she ever call?

I don't give that much thought to my ringtones like other people do. I have a snippet from the intro to Steely Dan's Don't Take Me Alive because it's a great guitar riff.

Haven't gone beyond that.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)