when r we gettin more hd

Status
Please reply by conversation.
With the profits they are showing every year, I do not for a minute buy the excuse that its finacial..No way.

I'm sure they are making plenty of money, but that's not what I meant. They have a formula, like any business, of how much do we spend to get a certain return. Until that is met, they don't put up that channel. My other point referred to a provider wanting other lesser channels they own to be carried along with a more desirable one.

Its all about money. Hd ppv make it, adding hd stations cost it. I doubt we will see any free hd until afterf the next price increases.

Sony Movie Channel on Monday, according to the other site.
Monday the 18th.

They already pay Rainbow media for AMC for example... What's the harm in showing it in HD?

Its all about money. Hd ppv make it, adding hd stations cost it. I doubt we will see any free hd until afterf the next price increases.
Yup its all about the money. The content providers want more money for their HD feeds vs. their SD feeds.

That makes no sense, its the same f-ing content. If you ask me, the FCC needs to step in and regulate the greedy content providers. They need to treat content (HD or SD) as one. They should also put rate caps on what content providers can ask of MSO's.

If you ask me, the whole industry is corrupt and needs major reform.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)