When to order Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Glad you are pleased. With your 2 hoppers and PTAT you should be able to record 9 programs at one time. If others in your household are using the Joeys it does cut the number of programs that you can record.

I am not sure if DIRT do new signups or not. Guess the only way to tell is to send them a message and ask. :) Just don't forget to use your referral when ordering. :)

I am not sure if DIRT do new signups or not. Guess the only way to tell is to send them a message and ask. :) Just don't forget to use your referral when ordering. :)
I just ended up calling, and I used one of your referrals Scott, yours was the fastest to find, lol

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

You can always sign up for DISH and push the install out to 30 days later. That way you get the savings, plus you can change the equipment package before install when it becomes available.

Now that the wireless joey is available, I plan to order this week. Is the cost of the wireless joey the same as the regular joey and is there a charge for the access point?

Not off to a good start. The install was to be in the am and on the day of the install they pushed it back to 1:45 to 3:00pm. Now Dish just called and said the install will be between 3:45 and 5:00pm. Wasted the whole day waiting and I am not sure if they will even show up today.

Not off to a good start. The install was to be in the am and on the day of the install they pushed it back to 1:45 to 3:00pm. Now Dish just called and said the install will be between 3:45 and 5:00pm. Wasted the whole day waiting and I am not sure if they will even show up today.

That sucks, the technician must have run into problems with his earlier installs. Hopefully they can just reschedule for a different day otherwise he'll be there all afternoon. Hopper installs can take a while.

Scherrman, you were right. Installer came very late but got the job done.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)