When to Switch?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
H

hammond22

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Dec 8, 2005
Hi Everyone.

I'm a current DISH 622 subcriber who is starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel for Direct TV and their future HD offerings. My question is, when should I switch? I have no contract with Dish and am looking to get the best offers and equipment from D* for all this new HD. I'm also going to want to get Sunday Ticket and Superfan? Any advice? Should I just call D* and see what they can do for me?

Thanks

mbetts

mbetts

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 12, 2003
I would wait until D* actually does something before you switch. So far D* has been nothing but talk. Also, if Sunday Ticket is a big deal to you, wait until they unveil a Sunday Ticket promo in the next couple of months. In the meantime, enjoy the greater variety of HD that you already have.

H

hammond22

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Dec 8, 2005
Why are you asking people here? It's your decision, not ours.

I'm not asking if, but when. I have no idea of what promos might be rolling around so I thought it was a valid question..

Neutron

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
I'm waiting on the new switch that rivals DPP to come out before we consider.

L

LOTRingDings

SatelliteGuys Family
May 7, 2004
Downeast Maine
Hi Everyone.

I'm a current DISH 622 subcriber who is starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel for Direct TV and their future HD offerings. My question is, when should I switch? I have no contract with Dish and am looking to get the best offers and equipment from D* for all this new HD. I'm also going to want to get Sunday Ticket and Superfan? Any advice? Should I just call D* and see what they can do for me?

Thanks

I am also a Dish 622 sub (all everything) and I had my DirecTV install last Saturday. As a returning former sub, I got free install of 5 LNB dish with an H20 (HD MPEG 4) receiver, the Family Package, HD Package, Sports Package, NFL Sunday ticket on 5 payments (Early Bird), SuperFan for free the first year. SuperFan can't be added until April 26 for some reason but I will call then.

Status
Please reply by conversation.