when will this hit 100,000 users??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebugeater

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
The home page has been updating us when we pass every 1000 users or so. Amasing how fast the growth has been here. So when do YOU think the 100,000 mark will be hit. Name the date and time. No prizes, just bragging rights.

My guess Nov 12 @ 1:30 PM cent.

The home page has been updating us when we pass every 1000 users or so. Amasing how fast the growth has been here. So when do YOU think the 100,000 mark will be hit. Name the date and time. No prizes, just bragging rights.

My guess Nov 12 @ 1:30 PM cent.

Thats my birthday, and my time zone. :)

My guess is Oct 31, at um...6:45 pm Central

We grow about 1000 users every 9 days or so, but that picks up and slows down depending on any news in the industry. :)

At the earliest I'm thinking the week of thanksgiving or the week after, but Im thinking close to new years if my thoughts on charlie bringing about 70 hd channels happens then.

Things tend to slow down around Christmas and then pick up again. I'm thinking Jan 3.

Unless of course, Charlie gives us a Christmas present.

I dug this one back up to see what we were predicting back in October. Looks like Ramy is going to win the Cassandra prize :smug

99.881 as i write this he could be right. I say we make him our king for a day if he is.

The next few hours are critacal:D

I know you would not belive hw many relatives have called me. Hey tech guy tell me how to do this and such.....

I know you would not belive hw many relatives have called me. Hey tech guy tell me how to do this and such.....

You should have told them to go online and join satelliteguys :D

I understand, my sister is always calling me for something basic.... ;)

You should have told them to go online and join satelliteguys :D

Oh beleive me I do. I know a lot of my friends have joined cause I talked into it, but all but one are on here a lot and the guy goes by the name satcity ring a bell if not go to the arcade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)