Where can I buy a D10-200 receiver?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
the d10-200 take an incredible amount of time to detect the 72.5 sat, which in my eyes sucks... the d10-300 detects it as part of the initial setup and only takes a couple extra minutes... the d10-100 auto detects the 72.5 fairly quickly

i like the 100's category system. the 200's suck balls, and the 300's are quite nice... i think i may like them the best. yay philips!

btw... 100's made by rca, 200's made by samsung, 300's made by philips... you can tell by the user interface.

foolish said:
the d10-200 take an incredible amount of time to detect the 72.5 sat, which in my eyes sucks... the d10-300 detects it as part of the initial setup and only takes a couple extra minutes... the d10-100 auto detects the 72.5 fairly quickly

i like the 100's category system. the 200's suck balls, and the 300's are quite nice... i think i may like them the best. yay philips!

btw... 100's made by rca, 200's made by samsung, 300's made by philips... you can tell by the user interface.

Thats wild. The 100 took twice as long to install, detect, and download the guide at my house than the 200 did. Might have been a fluke I guess. I agree, the category thing is nice on the 100. Havent seen the interface on a 300. May have to look into one of those. Was supposed to get a 200 from Value Electronics, but they cant find any 200's either, so now back to square one. Probably being too picky anyways.

You can't really know where to buy specific model rec, thats why dtv can't guarantee the make and model when replacing. One thing to know i that the D10-100 is an interactive rec and is the only one of its kind at this moment. You may find that you enjoy those features so check them out before replacing it. I have had alot of cust complaining about the font size on the D10 and there is just no way to change it.

Upgrades through the satellite system through a point to multipoint networking ssytem based on your zip code or time zone.

If you are currently under a 1 year commitment they do not make you commit to another one...reminder all rec and installations are covered by a 90 day warranty.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)