Where did VOOM go?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gpflepsen

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
SE NE
I haven't been able to tune in a VOOM channel all day. Is their fiber gone? Are they off the air?

The VOOM channels are all working here (via the 61.5 satellite). Have you tried running a switch test? If the switch test is O.K. and you still can't get them try re-setting the receiver. If that doesn't help call DISH tech support.

voom comeback

no, you guys are wrong!! voom is pulling out of the dish deal and a going to try a go of it as a stand alone company. they think the time is right for a hidef provider. i got this from top sources!!! so mark THIS DAY as the day VOOM comes back!!!!! can i get a amehn!!!!

did a switch test, sat 61.5 is not getting signal. good connection, but no signal. Oh well, its now pulling in the 129 channels instead. VOON restored. I fugured they were coming from 129 all the time.

dantheman77 said:
no, you guys are wrong!! voom is pulling out of the dish deal and a going to try a go of it as a stand alone company. they think the time is right for a hidef provider. i got this from top sources!!! so mark THIS DAY as the day VOOM comes back!!!!! can i get a amehn!!!!

That is the best you can do for April fools day?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts