Where did VOOM go?

gpflepsen

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
SE NE
I haven't been able to tune in a VOOM channel all day. Is their fiber gone? Are they off the air?

The VOOM channels are all working here (via the 61.5 satellite). Have you tried running a switch test? If the switch test is O.K. and you still can't get them try re-setting the receiver. If that doesn't help call DISH tech support.

voom comeback

no, you guys are wrong!! voom is pulling out of the dish deal and a going to try a go of it as a stand alone company. they think the time is right for a hidef provider. i got this from top sources!!! so mark THIS DAY as the day VOOM comes back!!!!! can i get a amehn!!!!

did a switch test, sat 61.5 is not getting signal. good connection, but no signal. Oh well, its now pulling in the 129 channels instead. VOON restored. I fugured they were coming from 129 all the time.

dantheman77 said:
no, you guys are wrong!! voom is pulling out of the dish deal and a going to try a go of it as a stand alone company. they think the time is right for a hidef provider. i got this from top sources!!! so mark THIS DAY as the day VOOM comes back!!!!! can i get a amehn!!!!

That is the best you can do for April fools day?