This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Where do I get an LNB for DW?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Paul Moeller

Original poster
Jul 31, 2006
I search for a LNB for c-Band. I have one which seems not to work anymore.It's an Eag

LNB for c-band

.I am desperate! for months I do not get Deutsche Welle anymore. I ordered a Pansat 2700A and get no picture. Some local tech told me, I would need a new LNB. But nobody here around knows how to find one!
The specs on the old LNB are:

Who knows where to find an LNB for c-band?????
The old one reads Eagle Aspen extended digital c-band, frequ. range 3.4 to 4.2 6 giga hertz ,gain 65 DB ser.# 1H2LOO1O935
I tried for months and am desperate!

Where do I find an LNB for my new Pansat 2700A so that I again can watch the Deutsche Welle!

I use a Norsat 8115 with a 1.2 m dish and it works great. Your can find many places to purchase by putting Norsat 8115 into Google. With an 8 foot dish you should have no problem with interference that I have on PAS 9. I live in central Florida.

I am looking for the right LNB !
I have a 8-ft dish c-band with a EagleAspen extended digital c-band LNB.
Frequ. range 3.4 to 4.2 6 giga htz. gain 65db ser. # 1H2LOO1O935 which must ne replaced. Eagle Aspen does not manufacture this one anymore. What would be a substitute in ordr to receive wikth a Pansat 2700A the Deutsche Welle. I live in Northern California....and I a,m desperate to find this LNB !

Status
Please reply by conversation.